- Save $29.50 per bag
- Lock in low price
- Free shipping
- Cancel anytime
- Convenient monthly delivery
Premium Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
Nature’s Blend – Essential Wellness is designed to support your dog’s youthful energy, easy digestion, healthy teeth and skin, mobility, and healthy lifespan. Each batch is made from premium meats, veggies, fruit and seeds — and contains zero artificial preservatives, additives, fillers, or synthetic ingredients.
Your Special Price:
Subscribe and SAVE!
Your Special Price:
Create your account to access up to 50% off all food, formulas and treats — any time you want!
Why Freeze-Dried Raw?
Most commercial pet food is cooked at high temperatures — which can destroy many of the nutrients.
Dr. Marty’s is gently freeze-dried. This helps protect the nutrients that help keep your pet trim, active, healthy and happy.
All ingredients in Nature’s Blend dog food are freeze-dried to deliver optimal nutrition to your dog… and save you money on shipping. Nature’s Blend contains: Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Flour, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)
4990 kcal/kg, 256 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein (min)||37%|
|Crude Fat (min)||27%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4%|
|Iron (min)||40 mg/kg|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4%|
*Not recognized as essential by AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Nature’s Blend — Essential Wellness and some other store-bought dog foods?
Nature’s Blend is:
- 81% REAL premium cuts of meat… because a high-protein diet can support your dog’s active playtime, vital organs, and healthy lifespan.
- FREE from artificial preservatives and synthetic vitamins and mineral powders… We naturally keep our food fresh — that way, your dog can easily absorb the nutrients from REAL meat, veggies, fruits, and seeds.
- Minimally processed, not blasted with high heat… We freeze-dry our food so it’s full of nutrients, bursting with savory flavor, and has a fresh, irresistible texture.
Is grain-free food ok for dogs?
Dogs need a diet rich in taurine, an amino acid found only in meat, to thrive.1
However many commercial foods are packed with ingredients like tapioca and white potatoes. These ingredients contain very little taurine.2
That’s why the first five ingredients in Nature’s Blend are premium cuts of real turkey, beef, salmon, duck, and organ meat. This supports your dog’s healthy heart and youthful vitality.
Of course, it’s always a good idea to talk to your veterinarian before starting your dog on a new diet.
Why is this formula freeze-dried?
Most dog food companies cook their food at high temperatures, which can destroy many of the nutrients.
Instead, we gently freeze-dry Nature’s Blend — Essential Wellness to help protect the nutrients your dog needs and the delicious flavor they love.
Does each dog breed need a different dog food?
Nope! We designed this formula to help dogs of all breeds live a long, healthy, happy life.
How do I serve Nature’s Blend — Essential Wellness to my dog?
If your dog likes dry food, Nature’s Blend is ready for them to enjoy the moment you scoop it from the bag.
But if your dog prefers wet food, it’s easy to prepare. Just combine 2 parts Nature’s Blend with 1 part water. Then let the food sit for 3 minutes before mixing it up and serving it to your eager pup.
Do I need to refrigerate Dr. Marty Nature’s Blend — Essential Wellness?
There’s no refrigeration necessary! Because Nature’s Blend is freeze-dried, a bag will keep for up to 3 months in the pantry after it’s been opened, so there’s no need to make space in the fridge.
Not to mention, the bags are extremely lightweight and they zip to seal, so they’re easy to store (and there’s no need for bulky food containers.)
What is the complete ingredient list for Nature’s Blend?
Turkey, Beef, Salmon, Duck, Beef Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Flaxseed, Sweet Potato, Egg, Pea Flour, Apple, Blueberry, Carrot, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed, Spinach, Dried Kelp, Ginger, Salt, Sunflower Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)
What if Nature’s Blend doesn’t work for my dog? Is there a guarantee?
Absolutely. As a veterinarian, I take canine nutrition very seriously. So if you don’t see a noticeable improvement in your dog’s health and happiness, you can send back the unused portion of Nature’s Blend (or the empty bags) any time within 90 days and I’ll return your purchase price.
Where do I buy Nature's Blend?
Nature’s Blend is currently available for purchase on our official website. If you see Nature’s Blend on Amazon, Walmart, or another retailer — please, do NOT purchase it! Listings from these 3rd party websites can not be guaranteed as authentic and will not include our 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Case, Linda P. “DCM in Dogs: Taurine’s Role in the Canine Diet.” Whole Dog Journal, 25 Jan. 2021, www.whole-dog-journal.com/food/dog_food/dcm-in-dogs-taurines-role-in-the-canine-diet/.
- Kaplan, J. L., Stern, J. A., Fascetti, A. J., Larsen, J. A., Skolnik, H., Peddle, G. D., Kienle, R. D., Waxman, A., Cocchiaro, M., Gunther-Harrington, C. T., Klose, T., LaFauci, K., Lefbom, B., Machen Lamy, M., Malakoff, R., Nishimura, S., Oldach, M., Rosenthal, S., Stauthammer, C., O’Sullivan, L., … Ontiveros, E. (2018). Taurine deficiency and dilated cardiomyopathy in golden retrievers fed commercial diets. PloS one, 13(12), e0209112. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0209112
Daily Feeding Recommendation
100% money back guarantee
We work hard to formulate the most advanced and all-natural products on the market — which is why every purchase is backed by our Your Dog Is Healthier Or It’s Free, Guarantee! If you don’t see noticeable improvements in your dog’s health and happiness, just let us know. You can send back the unused portion, any time within 90 days — and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price.